Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rain

This morning when I was driving Jacob to daycare it was raining like crazy. Jacob looked at the rain and said, “Raining, momma?”

Me: “Yes, it’s raining”

Jacob: “Wet, momma?”

Me: “Yes, the rain is wet”

Jacob: “Washy hands?”

Me: “No, we don’t wash our hands in the rain”

So the remainder of our drive he kept saying, “Washy hands rain?.......Noooo.” And then he would laugh hysterically. Seriously, this little monkey of ours is hilarious. I guess it might not seem that funny, but you really need to have heard Jacob say this kind of ‘no’. He says it long and drawn out while pursing his lips together and squishing his face up. Hilarious…at least to me.

3 comments:

Megann said...

I always think the kids are doing something funny and then I tell someone else and they look at me like I'm crazy. I know what you are talking about but that is cute. He is really smart, connecting things, you are a good mom.

Lisa said...

Cute. My mom let me talk to him on the phone a few weeks ago, and I cannot get over how well he talks!

How was your trip?

Shannon said...

Oh I how cute!