Jacob doesn't actually turn two until next month, but this last week he has adopted terrible two's attitude. I know that I will one day probably look back at this time of his life and laugh at all the crazy things he is doing, but for now I thought I would post them so all of you out in blog land can have a laugh today. I love my little monkey, but here are some examples of things he has done during the past week to try my patience. (It probably doesn't help that Tony has been out of town for 8 days)
1. He picks his nose EVERY time I look at him and picks both nostrils at once as soon as I tell him to stop
2. He takes off his diaper when I get in the shower. Please note that he keeps his pants on and just shoves his diaper down into his pant leg
3. He refuses to eat more than two bites of anything unless it is made of cheese or chocolate
4. He copies everything I do. Now sometimes this is really cute, but when he tries to copy me giving our dog Max his medicine, I get a little worried. For those of you who have never had the pleasure of giving a 65 lb dog a huge pill, let me explain what it entails. First you pry open their mouth then literally shove a pill down their throat. Hopefully you can appreciate how potentially dangerous it can be for a toddler to try and shove things down a dogs throat.
5. He has decided that since we don't own a pony, the dogs are the next best thing and he is constantly trying to round them up and ride them. Poor dogs
6. He tries to brush Abby's teeth with his toothbrush (again...poor dog)
7. He started walking in his sleep. Aaaccckk!! I don't know if this is necessarily a two-year-old thing or just an unfortunate result of being related to me.
Hopefully this will make someone laugh....and I'm sure that someday I will have the ability to laugh about it too.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yikes! You've got your hands full! Have fun!
Haha! You can be grateful he has such personality!
Lets just say they get too smart too quickly. He is so cute.
Post a Comment