Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lawnmower

Have you ever heard a word said so many times that it starts to drive you a little crazy?  Well, for me (and Tony), that word is now Lawnmower.  Yes indeed.  Our little munchkin is OBSESSED with lawnmowers.  He asked to use the lawnmower for an hour straight this morning.  Of course we couldn't let him because we mowed the lawn on Thursday, it was pouring rain, and we were trying to get ready for church.  We have to say goodnight to the lawnmower.   If we are on a walk he will point out every lawnmower he sees.  His pretend lawnmower won't do anymore, it has to be the real thing.  Some kids like trains. Some kids like airplanes.  But our child, he likes lawnmowers.  



2 comments:

Megann said...

Now you know how I feel about trains. Yeah! Mine is not the only obsessed kid.

Amy said...

That is so cute! Last summer all we heard from Mike and Kendra's son, Kenney was about tractors! I never got tired of it, but I am sure that his parents did!