Sunday, February 1, 2009

January pictures

I finally went to a portrait studio to try to get some nice pictures of our little guy.  I thought that I was doing well because he was dressed in a cute outfit and was in a good mood.  I was wrong.  I put my happy little guy on the ground for the photographer and he proceeded to run like mad.  The pictures you see are the result of nearly 45 minutes of taking shots.  Most of the pictures were fuzzy flashes of something somewhat resembling Jacob.  I had the pictures taken at Target and was pretty happy with the result as well as the patience of the photographer.  My only suggestion would be for them to close the studio door so that my son can't escape and terrorize the candy at the nearby check-outs.
 
   

5 comments:

Lisa said...

They turned out really well! I'm glad the photographer was so patient. Every time I've taken my kids, I've gone away thinking that I could never do that job!!

Megann said...

So cute. What can you expect from a 1 year old?

Shane and Michelle said...

Happy birthday Jacob! I can't believe he's already 1 and has been for a whole month! They grow up so fast. He sure is a cutie and the pictures turned out great.
ps Tony, we watched your Dad on KSL.com tonight and he did a great job! We'll keep an eye out for him on 'ER'. :)

Amy said...

What a sweetie!

Shannon said...

He is too cute and sounds just like Gavin running around like mad! I'm sure they would be best friends. These photos turned out great!