I don't know how Jacob can sleep when he is in a position like this, but he seems quite comfortable. I'm not sure exactly how long he was like this before I checked on him. If this had been me, my leg would have been asleep and I would have definitely woken up. What a silly sleeper.



3 comments:
So cute. Garrick used to just tip over from the sitting position, also looking very uncomfortable. He still sleeps weird, now we just have to watch for him to fall out of bed. I can't believe Jacob is a year old. We love him.
I caught Gavin in this same position, only he was crying and couldn't get out. That's too funny he's sleeping soundly!
Hey just wondering how Matt was doing? I have just heard little bits and pieces through the grapevine. Is he ok? Let me know will you we are worried sick!
Post a Comment