TAGGED:
Rules:
1. Post Rules on your blog (I guess I can do that)
2. Answer the six '8' items (I will try)
3.Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving them a comment (won't do this one)
8 favorite shows
1. Dirty Jobs (even though I don't have cable, I watch this every chance I get)
2. Wait, Wait, Don't tell me (Radio news quiz Saturdays on NPR...I know. I am a bit of a nerd)
3. The Office (who doesn't love a show with awkward moments and scenes you can laugh about later)
4. America's Funniest Home Videos (laughing is always good)
5. Lost (I don't really like it all that much since it seems to just drag on and on, but I am a little hooked)
6. Cooking shows (most of them at least)
7. House
8. I can't think of anything else
8 things I did yesterday
1. Went to work
2. Went to Costco for the third time in a week (don't ask)
3. Tried to clean out Jacob's nose so he wouldn't sound snotty (unsuccessful)
4. Watched part of American Idol (I really hate that show...once again I was sucked in to watching it)
5. Played tug-o-war with my dog, Abby
6. Pushed the snooze button three times
7. Ate too many chocolate covered cinnamon bears (delicious!)
8. Drank 90 ounces of liquid (trying to prevent a cold from taking over my body)
8 things I look forward to
1. Sleep
2. Nights out with just me and Tony
3. Nights in with me, Tony, and Jacob
4. Jacob trying to scare people with his soft 'ba' (he thinks he is saying boo)
5. Jacob saying new words or doing new tricks (his latest is to spin around)
6. Going on walks with my boys and my dogs
7. Getting email messages from real people instead of just junk mail
8. Eating really good Thai food
8 favorite restaurants
1. Any good Thai restaurant that has really good Panang Curry
2. Plates and Palates (small place in Bountiful)
3. Cafe Rio (most of the time)
4. Hickory Park in Ames, Iowa
5. Aunt Maudes (again in Ames)
6. Anything Japanese that is worth the money
7.
8. (I told you I wouldn't follow the rules)
8 things on my wish list
1. Clean house (ha ha)
2. Dog mess to disappear from the backyard without me picking it up
3. Find a college teaching position
4. Jacob to give up his binky without a fight
5. Cookies to give you the nutrition you get from fresh fruit and vegetables
6. A good nights' sleep (Jacob sleeps fine, it's just me)
7. New wardrobe without having to shop for it
8. Remodeled kitchen so that I could see into the living room when Jacob is playing
8 people to tag
Any volunteers?

No comments:
Post a Comment