Thursday, April 17, 2008

Singing and Sleeping Baby and Happy Birthday Abby and Max

This morning while I was getting ready for work, I turned on some children's songs in the hopes of entertaining Jacob.  As soon as the music started, Jacob started cooing and making all sorts of noises along with the music.  When the music stopped, he would go completely silent and then start right back up again when the next song came on.  It was very cute.  I will try to get it on video so that I can show all of you.

In other good news, Jacob is consistently sleeping through the night!  We are so happy!  He usually goes to bed around 8 pm and will sleep until 6 or 7 am the next morning.  I can't believe what a good baby he is!

Abby and Max both had birthdays this month.  Abby is now 2 and Max is 8.  I know it is silly to remember a dog's birthday, but I do.  We didn't do anything special, but they didn't seem to mind.  We will celebrate this weekend by going to the dog park.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope for Jacob's sake that he gets your singing abilities and not Tony's. Just kidding, Tony.

I'm so happy for you that he's sleeping so well! That's such a nice feeling.

Megann said...

I love that all of these events are lumped into one. Garrick was always a singer it must be the Gatherum in them. He is so cute.