Thursday, April 3, 2008

April Fool's Day Joke

On April Fool's day, I bought a giant cookie that was frosted and had chocolate-looking pieces on the top.  The box said that it was a Pizza cookie.  Tony and I were at his parents' house for dinner and I put the cookie out on a plate.  I broke the cookie into pieces and offered it to Tony's dad.  He tried the cookie and quickly spit it out because it was rock hard.  The fact that it was a rock hard cookie wasn't the joke...it was actually a giant dog treat cookie.  Matt was a good sport about it as Tony, Pauline, and I all laughed at him for trying the cookie.  Part of the reason it was so funny is that we have used that trick before and got Brett (Tony's brother) to eat an entire dog cookie.  

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What a good idea. I am never good at April Fools day pranks. I am always the one being pranked instead of pranking. Annita, you always have great, fun ideas for things.