Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Dentist

Yesterday Tony had a dentist appointment and we took Jacob along so he could see what you do while you are at the dentist's office.  Jacob watched as the dentist checked Tony's teeth and then was easily bribed by a car and a sugar free sucker into letting the dentist look at his teeth.  The dentist and hygienist were very nice to Jacob and let him explore the office and even gave him a new toothbrush and some kid-friendly floss.  The only thing Jacob did not like was getting in the chair by himself.  It really freaked him out for some reason.  Hopefully Jacob will do as well next time when he really has to get his teeth checked.
I wish I would have thought to take a picture while we were there because I assume it will be a rarity to have Jacob happy at the dentist.

No comments: