Jacob started walking. He has been taking a few steps since early September, but now he can walk pretty well...that is, when he wants to. He seems to walk the best for his Grandma Peterson and has even walked all the way down her entry way hall (about 82 steps). He walks the best when he has someone to cheer him on, but I know it won't be long before he is cruising around the house and getting into more mischief than he already does. I'll post some pictures soon.
Yesterday, we took him to Target and let him walk around (holding our finger). He thought it was great to try and grab everything off the shelves and be (somewhat) independent.
What a crazy cute kid. Also, he is doing really well. He hasn't had any wheezing for about a week and hasn't shown any other symptoms. Hopefully, he is over whatever was bugging him.
3 comments:
I'm amazed he is already walking! Gavin has taken a few steps, but isn't ready to take off on his own. Can't wait to see you guys!
Crazy he is already walking! Brooke is 5 weeks shy of 1 and she's not there yet- it's funny how all the milestones are so different for kids. I can't belive we haven't seen this baby in person... hopefully someone will have a holiday party?
We cannot wait to see him walking! We missed you guys this weekend. Hope everything went well with your work, Annita.
Post a Comment