We finally decided that it was time to put Jacob in the high chair. He really likes to be either sitting up or standing up so the high chair seemed like a good choice. Hopefully this will convince him that it is OK to eat solid foods. He really hasn't taken a liking to the rice cereal yet. I think it is because he can't get the food in fast enough or he doesn't like the taste. Have any of you tried rice cereal? I did...I can't say that I would blame him if he doesn't like it. I think it is funny that even though this high chair is equipped with about ten straps to hold Jacob in, he still manages to squirm enough to get 90% of the rice cereal somewhere other than his mouth.
Sorry, most of the pictures I take of him are out of focus because he is moving so much.
3 comments:
He has the sweetest face. How cute? I'm sorry, Garrick liked just about everything we put into his mouth until he was about 18 months. Good Luck.
Owen didn't really like it either. I mixed it with my milk and made it really runny and then he ate it better.
He's looking so much older!
Wow, in a high chair already! I have been putting Gavin in his bouncy chair for cereal time. You may try oatmeal cereal. It has a little better taste I think. He is just adorable!
Post a Comment