Tony has gone to California for work again, and we are really missing him! He is such a great Dad! I usually don't have to worry about bathing Jacob or putting him to bed because Tony does all that for me. Usually as soon as he gets home from work, Tony takes over as main caretaker for Jacob. Sometimes I think Tony takes care of Jacob just to get out of doing the dishes or laundry, but mostly I think Tony just wants to hang out with our little man. I can't wait for him to come home, especially since now I am back at work.
Here is Jacob's response when I told him his Dad is still in California (actually he was just really hungry, but I think he feels the same way about not seeing his dad).

Here's a picture of Tony being a great dad from early in Jacob's life.

2 comments:
I think that is the only sad face I have ever seen Jacob have. I also love that Tony comes from this family where they have tons of hair and Jacob doesn't have much at all.
I think Tony was born without a whole lot of hair as well, wasn't he? Cute pictures.
Post a Comment