Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We're in the digitial age now!

So, I finally decided to join the digital age and create a blog so that all of you can keep up with our exciting, or not so exciting, life.  I would say that things have been a little more exciting since Jacob was born.  I always knew that little babies were capable of amazing things, but I had no idea that so much pressure could be stored in the digestive system of such a small individual.  He has definitely helped us keep our washer and dryer in full use!  
 
Here are just a few pictures of our little guy!





4 comments:

Shannon said...

Guys - I love that you have a blog now. We are so excited that we can see pictures of little Jacob all the time now. Thanks for letting us know about your blog.

Lisa said...

We cannot wait to see him! Cute pictures.

Megann said...

How hilarious is the picture with his hands in his pockets. He looks so big sitting up. I'm sad we haven't been able to see you guys more.

Shane and Michelle said...

Jacob looks precious sleeping. Those pictures are priceless!